If you are unsure of your CradlePoint series of Model number, please click here.
This article was written based on firmware version 2.0.0.
The CradlePoint products that this article refers to are in the End of Life process, there will be no further firmware updates for any of these products. All Knowledgebase articles related to these products have received their final update. To view our current product line, please visit https://cradlepoint.com/products.
This article explains how to enable web access logging for connected clients. Enabling web access logging will display the websites visited by a specified host on your network in the router’s logs.
Enabling Web Access Logging
- Log into the routers administration page (login instructions).
- From the user interface click on the ADVANCED tab
- Click the ACCESS CONTROL link on the left
- Check the box next to Enable Access Control
- Click Add Policy
- This will give you a list of steps to configure access control. Click Next
- Choose a unique name for your policy, then click Next
- Chose a schedule to apply this policy, then click Next.
- Specify a name of the client that you want to log web access. You can specify it with its IP address, its MAC address, or you could apply the policy to all connected devices by selecting “Other Machines”.
Once the settings are saved, you can view the web access log by clicking on the STATUS tab at the top of the configuration pages, then clicking the LOGS link on the left.
- Click the OK button, then click Next
- Select the method for filtering. To enable Web Logging only select Log Web Access Only
This article not have what you need? Not find what you were looking for? Think this article can be improved? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.