NCOS: Automatic NetCloud OS Update
Products Supported: AER3100, AER2100, AER16X0, MBR1400, MBR1200B, CBR4x0, IBR6x0, IBR11x0 Click here to identify your router.
NCOS Version: 6.X.X or newer - for information on upgrading NCOS Versions, click here.
This article describes the steps necessary to perform an automatic NCOS update from NetCloud Operating System.
Configuration Difficulty: Intermediate
- Step 1: Log into the NetCloud Operating System. For help with logging in please click here.
- Step 2: Navigate to System > System Control > NetCloud OS.
Note: If an update is available it will be listed next to Available NCOS Version otherwise it will say Up to date.
- Step 3: If an update is not listed as available click Check Again
- Step 4: To begin the update press Automatic (Internet).
- The router will reboot when the NCOS installation is complete.
Private Network / Behind a Firewall
If your Cradlepoint is on a private network or behind a firewalled connection and you want to make use of automatic NCOS updates ensure you are allowing traffic to firmware.cradlepoint.com on port 443.
Published Date: 7/10/2017This article not have what you need? Not find what you were looking for? Think this article can be improved? Please let us know at email@example.com.