NetCloud Manager - Applications Tab
Products Supported: AER2100, AER3100, MBR1400v2, IBR1100, IBR1150, IBR600, IBR650, CBA850. Click here to identify your router.
The Applications tab within NCM allows you to purchase, try and manage applications within NCM.
The Applications tab displays all available applications.
You can purchase or try an application by selecting the appropriate button.
Once your account has an application entitled, the Buy and Try buttons are replaced by a Manage button.
Note: Not all applications are specifically based around device entitlements. Some applications offer other functionality like providing API keys for account users. The following example uses the CP Secure Threat Management application, which does require device entitlements.
Clicking Try will create a trial entitlement for 10 devices.
Clicking Buy will bring up a tab for locating a partner to purchase the entitlement.
By clicking Manage you can Add or Remove devices. You can also determine which devices are entitled.
Click the Add button to add a device to an entitlement. You will be presented with a dialog to select routers to add. You can locate devices with the Search field by Name or MAC or Product as needed. Place a checkmark next to the device(s) you wish to add to the entitlement and then click Save.
To Remove devices from an entitlement, select the device(s) you wish to remove and then click Remove.
The column on the right contains the following information:
- Entitlement Details
- Available: Remaining entitlements
- Assigned: How many entitlements have been applied to devices
- Non NCM Devices: Devices with this entitlement that are not in NCM
- Total Allowed: Total number of entitlements purchased.
- Buy More: Buy more entitlements
- Features: What the entitlement offers
- Requirements: Any requirements placed upon the entitlement
- Support Products: Which Cradlepoint products will work with this application
- Supported NetCloud OS Version: NCOS requirements for devices to use this entitlement
Published Date: 7/2/2015
This article not have what you need? Not find what you were looking for? Think this article can be improved? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.