NetCloud Perimeter: What a NetCloud Perimeter network is and how to manage it
Products Supported: NetCloud Perimeter
A NetCloud Perimeter network is a secured logical container that allows you to group remote computers to be able to communicate as if they were on the same local network. When you first create an account with NetCloud Perimeter, your first network is named and created. All devices that you add at that point will be added to your new network. This includes new users you added or invitees (if the invitee is a new account).
Configuration Difficulty: Beginner
Renaming a network
- Step 1: Log into Cradlepoint NetCloud.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Virtual Networks tab.
- Step 3: Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Step 4: Click the pencil icon next to the Network Name to change it.
- Step 5: Enter a new name, then click Update Network Name.
Published Date: 07/14/2017
This article not have what you need? Not find what you were looking for? Think this article can be improved? Please let us know at email@example.com.