NetCloud Manager (NCM): Remote Connect Overview
This article provides a single spot to find articles covering specific Features of Remote Connect. Remote Connect in itself is a group of Features for NetCloud Manager designed to provide connectivity to Routers managed by NCM or devices that are attached to a managed Router, either via a web session or serial connection.
Products Supported: AER31x0, AER22x0, AER2100, IBR17x0, IBR200, AER16x0, IBR11x0, IBR9x0, IBR6x0B, IBR6x0C, IBR350, CBA850. Click here to identify your router.
*Note: In order to use Remote Connect, you must meet the following requirements: Your NCM account must be migrated to SSO, you must have NCM Prime, and your Cradlepoint Devices must be running NCOS 6.2 or newer.
- Connecting to NetCloud OS
- Allows for the use of a Cradlepoint Device's local admin pages
- Allows for the use of a Cradlepoint Devices's local CLI
- Out of Band Manager
- Allows for the creation and management of connection profiles consisting of devices coming off of a serial cable or serial splitter
- LAN Manager
- Allows for the creation and management of connection profiles consisting of devices on the LAN of a Cradlepoint device
- Quick Connect
- Allows for a quick connection to be made to a LAN device without having to create a profile
The permissions required for each function can be found in the following table:
Published Date: 7/7/2017
This article not have what you need? Not find what you were looking for? Think this article can be improved? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.