NetCloud Engine (formerly Pertino): How to Uninstall NetCloud Engine
Products Supported: NetCloud Engine
This article describes the steps necessary to uninstall the NetCloud Engine client from various operating systems
Configuration Difficulty: Basic
To uninstall NetCloud Engine on a Windows machine, go to the Windows Start button on the bottom corner of your screen and type in the search box “Program and Features”. Next, select “Program and Features” and in the list of programs, select NetCloud Engine Connect and then uninstall.
To uninstall NetCloud Engine on a Mac, please use the following steps:
- Step 1: Click on Finder to get the menu bar
- Step 2: Select Go in the menu bar
- Step 3: Select Go to Folder…
- Step 4: Enter “/Library/Application Support/Pertino” and select Go button
- Step 5: Double-click on NetCloud Engine Uninstaller.app to run the uninstaller
- Step 6: Once it is uninstalled, you will see the following message:
To uninstall the Linux client, see the following instructions:
rpm -qa | grep -i pertino
rpm -e <enter pertino-connect-xxx name returned in the query>
sudo dpkg -r pertino-client
Note: After you uninstall Pertino, make sure you go to the DeviceView page on Web Management Console (app.pertino.com) and delete the device as well. If you own the device, select Deactivate Device instead of Delete from Network.
Published Date: 3/9/16
This article not have what you need? Not find what you were looking for? Think this article can be improved? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.