If you are unsure of the Series and model of the CradlePoint router, click here.
For instructions specific to the PHS300, click here.
The CradlePoint products that this article refers to are in the End of Life process, there will be no further firmware updates for any of these products. All Knowledgebase articles related to these products have received their final update. To view our current product line, please visit https://cradlepoint.com/products.Symptom:
Inability to access the CradlePoint router administration pages from any connected device.
Configuration changes or a forgotten administration password.
Warning: Performing a Factory Reset will erase all configuration changes that have been applied to the CradlePoint router.
Allow approximately 1 minute for the router to initialize and complete it's boot up cycle before attempting to reconnect to the router. The router has been returned to the original factory configuration so be sure to use the default password and reconfigure WiFi security or any other configuration settings needed.
- Disconnect any devices that are connected physically to the CradlePoint, leave only the power cord connected to the router.
- With the router power ON use a straightened paper clip to press and hold the Reset Button on the CradlePoint for 20 seconds.
- Then, while continuing to hold the reset button, unplug the power adapter cable from the CradlePoint.
- Continue holding the reset button with the power off for 20 seconds.
- Then, while continuing to hold the reset button, plug the power adapter cable back in to the CradlePoint and hold the reset button for an additional 20 seconds.
This article not have what you need? Not find what you were looking for? Think this article can be improved? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.