- Confirm the on/off switch on the unit is in the ON position
- Note for CBA850: the switch is on the bottom of the unit and the (I) position indicates power is on
- Note for IBR-series routers: these devices have sensors that check if the SIM door is open, and will prevent power-on until the SIM door is firmly closed
- Try another router's known-working power supply with this Cradlepoint
- Try this router's original power supply with a different router
- If the router is being powered over PoE, check if a different device pulls any power on the same port with the same cable from the PoE source.
- Hold down the reset button for 45 seconds and see if the unit powers up afterward
- If the device does not show any activity despite having a good power supply and being turned on, verify whether it is still within warranty and contact Cradlepoint support for a potential replacement