- Modem was recognized and successfully connected previously
- Modem stuck in upgrading status
- Router not detecting SIM cards
- The same router sees and connects with a different modem
- A different known-working router also cannot see this modem
- Modem sometimes appears but disappears again before connecting
- Connection Manager shows the modem state as "Upgrade Mode"
- Connection Manager shows a modem error "In upgrade mode - user intervention required."
- Connection Manger does not show any modems
- Logs may show messages like:
12:01:19 AM [ WARNING] [ WAN:8bfaf2cb] Malformed image string: ['00.00.00.00_OEMPRI918', '001.000_000'] for index PKG_INFO3
12:02:03 AM [ INFO] [ WAN:8bfaf2cb] Execute Event user intervention required: 10
12:02:03 AM [ INFO] [ cp_stack_mgr] int1: LTE Modem preconfiguration failed - status:25
05:15:54 PM [ ERROR] [ WAN:11eefec73] Modem is in upgrade mode but no upgrade process is running. User intervention required.
05:13:50 PM [ INFO] [ cp_stack_mgr] int1: LTE Modem: plugged in update mode.