NCOS: SDK Extensible UI
Products Supported: Click here, then scroll to 'Supported Routers' for the list of routers that support SDK apps. Click here for information on how to identify your product.
NCOS Version: 6.3.0 and newer - for information on upgrading NCOS Versions, click here.
The NCOS SDK Extensible UI feature provides the customer the ability to:
- Leverage existing web server functionality of the router
- Create a customize Hotspot landing page for wifi clients
- Build in configuration or status for your SDK application
The feature is utilized through an SDK router application that can be created by the customer. There is an existing reference application which demonstrates the usage of the Extensible UI feature by creating a custom Hotspot splash page.
More reference applications related to the Extensible UI feature will be available in the future.
Hotspot Reference Application
- The Hotspot reference application package is available here on GitHub for download.
- If the reference application is installed and the Hotspot router feature is enabled, the example Hotspot splash page will be displayed for any non authorized user.
- For instructions on how to use the reference application, please read the dynui.txt and README.md files that are included in the reference SDK application package.
- Click here for instructions on how to setup Hotspot Services in the router.
Example Hotspot splash page:
Published Date: 07/14/2017
Does this article not have what you need? Can you not find what you were looking for? Do you think this article can be improved? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.